Friday, January 20, 2012

Talents

We are becoming more musical around our house.  It's so fun to sit around and listen to each other practice in the evening.  Lots of times we have the fire going.  It's so cozy.

Greg got this guitar for Christmas last year (2010)
 Isn't he cute!
And I got this beautiful piano this year.
  I was pleasantly surprised that I can remember how to play a little bit.  I've also discovered (most likely) my problem in the first place.  I'm very impatient with actually reading the music.  I'm always plinking around until I find the right note.  (Not so good for singing along to or listening to either.)   It only took me 8 years to discover that.   

No more hiding under a bushel around here!
Watch out ward talent show here comes...... Family vonDay.......

3 comments:

  1. You know, you shouldn't write things like this on your blog. Now you are committed to a performance and may even find yourself in charge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa. Oh dear...I guess that's why we're not telling anyone in the bishopric our blog address.

    ReplyDelete